Thursday, June 12, 2008

Freedom in simplicity...

It has been great to focus on one thing. Going down to working just one job was the right decision for me. I feel a freedom I have not felt in a long time... Perhaps the last time I felt this was when my evenings consisted of playing kick the can or dodge ball on s'up da bruce's trampoline...

O.k. maybe not that free, but still a vast difference from where I was. I think there is something good and right about freeing yourself up to do the things you know you're best at, and really sinking your teeth into those things.

I thank God for his generosity to me, and in return I pray that the sacrifice of a more simplified life pleases Him.

2 comments:

Phil Wright said...

Cody, you're a great presence at Faith, and you have really brought me and my family to a place of reflection and inspiration over these past weeks.
Phil

cody anderson said...

Phil, we will all miss the Wright's presence... Seeds have been planted for long running relationship...
cody.