Monday, November 26, 2007

so blue...

I know that there is more to life than football...

but not much more. I am kidding of course. Well only half kidding because I did find myself listening to "emo" music and looking through the 2007 Bomber roster at http://www.bluebombers.com/ around 2:30am yesterday almost crying myself to sleep because it was so hard to see those guys who worked so hard all year not come home with a ring. I get emotional about the blue.

I am saddened by the loss yesterday of my team, especially because I know without a shadow of a doubt that there would have been blue and gold confetti spewing out after the game if one bone wouldn't have been broken.

You can't make excuses though, we had to play with the cards we were dealt, and they just weren't good enough yesterday.

I am sad for guys like Stegall, Glenn, Roberts, Brown, Simpson, Westwood...I could go on.

I am happy for guys like Kent Austin. I think he's a classy fellow.

But, it is history now, even a day later...

So, it's time to hit the gym again, look at game film, pick up your britches... and do it all over again.

I will always be blue and gold... always.

No comments: