Monday, February 4, 2008

Flu season

Being sick is just plain old frustrating. I am totally aware that there are people in far worse situations than my measly little fever, however there are some nagging things about a little fever that I need to vent about

Like the snotty nose, I don't think there is anything more annoying or nasty than the flem filled nasal. And how about that stuffed up feeling throughout your noggin', or the dry mouth, or the crazy cold shakes and the hellishly hot heat spells from a fever. The groggy feeling you get from a fever makes your body just feel weak, like a seven year old girl could beat you up if for some reason you were to get in a fight.

I despise being sick, maybe because I seem to have a weak immune system and get sick so often. I'm going for my own personal record this time in the amount of time it takes for me to hack this thing, one day. I never seem to have this 24hour flu everyone speaks of. Mine always seems to be 36, 48, or more hours. I want the 24 hour one this time, which means I have 38 minutes to hack this thing. I'm gonna go get some Vitamen C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still like you when you're sick!