Wednesday, September 12, 2007

In the prayer room: September 12, 2007

I feel as though prayer in this room has not given me any kind of blatant yes, no, or wait answers... And for that I am grateful, for it spared me from taking the answer in my pocket and going on my way, alone. God has, rather, left me in nowhere, but he is here with me in nowhere...prodding me to "continue praying, my child..." as it seems to be his way of saying, "continue walking and learning with me, my child." I do not know where I am, but knowing who I am with has given me an unexplainable peace...

This is the grace of God to me today...Thanks be to Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When looking for a pair of Hogan scarpe , you'll have to do a lot of thought about the feet that will go into them. If you have arches that are higher or lower than average, you'll need Hogan scarpe donna that offer the right support in that area. Don't know how high or low your arches are? Try getting the bottom of Hogan scarpe uomo , and then standing on a piece of paper. Trace the image left behind on a dry piece of paper and you will be able to delineate the shape of the arches of your feet. Take that paper with you when you go to get your new pair of hogan donna .