Friday, August 15, 2008

MD

So for the last few days I've been having slight dizziness, and I have not really been sure why. It started when I was doing some simple tasks, but was moving in a lot of directions as if I were on some ride. I immediately felt like you do after you get off of a merry-go-round, and had to stop what I was doing. But the dizziness kept on for three days.

I don't know about you, but when something is wrong and you don't know what it is, you always expect the worst. I found myself on webMD (which is kind of entertaining to browse through) which asks your symptoms and gives you possible diagnosis's (can that word be pluralized..is "pluralized" a word?).

Anyway, on this website if you type in your symptom as "dizziness" it gives you like 300 different things that could (key word) be wrong with you. Everything from the common cold to glaucoma to panic attacks to anemia to....well you name it.

I figured I'd better go to a walk in clinic to see which one of these I actually had.......

Turns out I really don't know what I have, or the doctor doesn't know what I have, but "take 1 gravol per day until the dizziness goes away."

I'm glad I'm free of glaucoma.

Funny how we can blow things wayyyyyy out of proportion when we don't actually know the facts, isn't it?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the glaucoma would suck for sure

Anonymous said...

When looking for a pair of Hogan scarpe , you'll have to do a lot of thought about the feet that will go into them. If you have arches that are higher or lower than average, you'll need Hogan scarpe donna that offer the right support in that area. Don't know how high or low your arches are? Try getting the bottom of Hogan scarpe uomo , and then standing on a piece of paper. Trace the image left behind on a dry piece of paper and you will be able to delineate the shape of the arches of your feet. Take that paper with you when you go to get your new pair of hogan donna .