Monday, May 7, 2007

2004 Kia Sedona LX...

that is the title of over 10 ads I've placed for this dumb minivan that we (Joel, Erik, and I) own and are trying to sell....

Frustrating, to say the least!

So I've come to this, planting ads wherever I can...if anyone needs a minivan, let me know, I've got one here! just jokes, but I think it's funny that no one is even interested at looking at this thing. We're selling it BELOW wholesale.

I guess minivans just aren't cool. We'll know next time to get something more cool, so that we can sell it faster...

Lord send our way a practical family parent who needs a practical minivan, or send a soccer mom, or soccer coach, or someone who just wants to smoke weed in a van with their friends...I don't care, we just need to sell this thing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that would be frustrating for sure. I guess that is part of the risk of buying something purely to resell it. It seems strange since it's such a good deal.

Lauralea said...

well... we have "a friend" who needs a new van... how much exactly, are you asking for it... hypothetically speaking... and do you deliver?...

Anonymous said...

Hey, used car salesman,

I'm looking.

How many kms?
How many $?


and does the weed come with it or not??

shoot me an email if that's better.

randallfriesen AT Gmail DOT com

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton designer handbag features Embossed Patterns with calf leather trim, golden brass hardware, rolled leather handles with link attachments, removable and adjustable shoulder strap for shoulder or cross-body carry, side straps adjust to expand louis vuitton bags capacity, box pleats on front and back, zip top closure, fine textile lining, interior patch pocket and cell phone pocket. Two sizes are available, one is 17.5"x 12.8"x 4.7" and the other one is 43x15x30cm. Embossed Leather is so elegant that you can consider buying one as your partner.