Friday, May 18, 2007

we made it...

I can hardly believe it...but we made it. We actually played a continuous street hockey game for 100 hours...actually 100 hours and 2 minutes to be exact.

It really was phenomenal to see the 100 hour turn over.

I have to say, I am glad it is done now. It is something I will only do once in my lifetime, and I'm glad I did it while I am still young with some agility... though I may have lost all that now!

One of the things I liked the most was meeting all these folks that were friends of Chris Watchorns (the organizer of the event). It's always good to have lot's of time to chat it up and meet new poeple, and to re-connect with old people.

I'm grateful to have been a part of this event, and am hopeful I won't have permenant damage from it!

No comments: