Wednesday, May 2, 2007

jehovah jireh...

funny how sometimes you so clearly see God giving good things to you, even though he is an ever-giving Being.

for the last 3 months, I've been having mediocre sleeps, at best! my mattress was a piece and so I have been sleeping on my box spring with some random foam on top to keep it "cushiony." None-the-less, nights have been full of tossing and turning, and I knew eventually I'd have to break down and buy a new bed. I was going to hold off as long as I could, however, as I added a new car purchase to my list of owing others.

yesterday, though, God pulled through for me, big time. I just decided to go visit my old pastor, Gerald Froese...He showed me upstairs where he was doing reno's, and one of the first things he said was "hey, do you need a bed?" I'm like, "yeah!" "Alright, let's load it up and bring it to your house."

How awesome is that, Gerry needed that bed out, which by the way is practically brand new, he said slept on maybe 10 times...and I desperately needed a good bed.

Thank you Gerry and Judy.

Mostly, thank you God. You are Jehovah Jireh, my provider...I lack nothing, thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how things are provided. A lady from my church up north was moving and had an extra bed...so I have a nice, fairly new double waiting for me to get a home to bring it to.

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton designer handbag features Embossed Patterns with calf leather trim, golden brass hardware, rolled leather handles with link attachments, removable and adjustable shoulder strap for shoulder or cross-body carry, side straps adjust to expand louis vuitton bags capacity, box pleats on front and back, zip top closure, fine textile lining, interior patch pocket and cell phone pocket. Two sizes are available, one is 17.5"x 12.8"x 4.7" and the other one is 43x15x30cm. Embossed Leather is so elegant that you can consider buying one as your partner.