Wednesday, March 14, 2007

i'm either hip or...

So I've heard so much about this blogging, and read many blogs myself I either; thought they were incredibly hip and cool and desperately needed a shot of that in my own life, or saw them as an incredible chance to be heard. If I had to decide exactly which reason I started blogging today, I'm banking on the latter as it is another way to fulfill a massive human need; to be heard...to let people know a bit about their life in an attempt to feel important or accepted. Maybe it's just comforting to know that there is a place you can state whatever it is that is important to you on any given day. What a gift it is to be able to be honest and ask questions. It's humane.
My name is cody anderson, and I probably am not hip, but I am human.
Welcome to my blog.

2 comments:

Randall Friesen said...

Hey, I think you're hip...

course that's coming from a guy who still wears a Jets jersey out of a warped sense of loyalty.


Welcome to the Blogdom. you'll do well here.


And yeah, I've been thinking about you lately. Thinking as in Praying.

Unknown said...

You know how very important it is to carry replica handbags . It not only helps you save time and be organized, but also keep in style. replica handbags will enable you to find everything at the right moment and never feel that you have forgotten something. replica bags will be your comfort zone and will give you the confidence to feel that you are capable of scaling any mountain and reaching the peak. Gone are the days when women had to just be at home and look pretty. Now, the modern woman has to carve a niche for herself in the cutting edge competitive world that will try hard to bring her down. That’s why the modern day woman needs designer replica handbags for success.