Saturday, March 17, 2007

oh, Friday nights...

so last night, which was friday night, I sat at home and read... I figure that means one of three things; 1. I've truly entered geekhood and it's fullness of time has come upon me on a friday night 2. My roommate Bruce tricked into a time warp, saying I was just getting into his lumina, and I am really my grandparents age without knowing it 3. I've been exhausted and needed to be away from the hussle and bussle of a friday night in your twenty's....
I'm going with number 2.

2 comments:

Allison Bench said...

Hey Cody... I've become the ultimate internet e-stalker and created my own blog in hopes I can force my own friends into stalking me... ANYWAY, just to show you that you arent the only loser around...

I spent St-Patricks day watching Legend (staring a pre-pubescent Tom Cruise) and drinking only one single green beer... a tragic day for me indeed....

Anonymous said...

replica handbags had double zipper openings and there were two flat pockets, two compartments in its synthetic fiber cotton blending lining, which would provide the enough room for you to classify your goods. If you thought louis vuitton bags was still narrow inside the bag. lv had pockets and two elastic on both sides. replica louis vuitton must meet your needs. To sum up, there was a patch pocket which was used to put diaper pad on the back of the bag and a large zipper pocket and two paste bags on the front of the bag.